Monday, July 13, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything!

Well I am behind. We have been doing so many things in the past few weeks and I haven't taken the time to post anything. Here are a few of them.
This is at the butterfly house. When the butterfly landed on Eliza's hand she yelled "Get it off! Get it off!" Being the great mom that I am I said "It's o.k. It won't hurt you let me get a picture".

Trevor holding Mason. It looks so peaceful.

We finally visited the Arch. This is a picture I took from the car after I gave Jason the wrong directions and we were headed back to exit we were suppose to take. Traffic was pretty slow, so I was able to get a pretty good picture.
The kids liked it, too

We went to the the chesterfield mall to watch fireworks for the 4th of July. The show was really cool and we had a lot of fun.

Eliza and Alex dancing to the music playing before the fireworks show.

1 comment: